I Should’ve Saved That Gif When I Had The Chance Because Now I Can’t Find It: The Musical
- 20 Year Old Lover by heyblaine
- Like Chewing on Pearls by heyblaine
- Crema , Crema prompt fills by twobirdsonesong
- Three times Blaine proposes and the... by twobirdsonesong
- Lovesong by andiheardeverything
- Good (you know what i mean), No Object of Lust, Hold on to the End (babyboomers!Klaine verse) by herostratic
- The Boy from Oz trilogy by inkystars
- The Boy with the Sapphire Eyes by inkystars
- The Boy with the cuckoo cloock heart by inkystars
- Little numbers, prompts: 1,2,3,4,5, NYE, MP by heartwolf
- Going for broke , GFB One shots by blankwhitespaces
- Consonance and Dissonance by whenidance
- Shatter the walls for a new sun by whenidance
- Not the boy next door by wordplaying
- Now We’re all alone by youmovedmekurt
- Ad Eros by the-cimmerians
- To shake the pride of Angels by the-cimmerians
- Finding the Start of Us by the-cimmerians
- Journeys end by the-cimmerians
- 23:28 by the-cimmerians
- The Muse by the-cimmerians
- Saranghae by stut—ter
- Where There’s smoke , WTS One Shots 1,2,3 by stoney321
- Spice verse by alilactree
- Pivot and Slip by alilactree
- Waiting (tatto artists verse) by alilactree
- If home is where the heart is then… by thecaptainknots
- Thnks fr th mmrs by thecaptainknots
- The Five Stages of getting over Kurt Hummel 1 , 2 , 3 by flyblckbirdfly
- This Earthly Paradise by a-glass-parade
- Louder than words by sararye
- Full of Sound and Fury, part of the story by endofadream
- Bite your lip pull me in by endofadream
- Your secret is out by endofadream
- Untitled skank! Kurt, nerd! Blaine by endofadream
- Life Less Ordinary by alittledizzy & savvymavvy
- Rumor has it by chrisspiration
- Untitled by iconicklaine
- I’ll be your own little star by crisscumfer
- Vanilla by doonarose
- Nineteen minutes by doonarose
- Hot fun in the summertime by doonarose
- Five Times Kurt and Blaine… by skintightsocks
- Off the cut, another part by ohmygodstopit
- The boy with the laser pointer, part 2 by spookyclaire
- Waiting in the Dark by atticrissfinch
- Only a name by unshurtugal
- Watched from afar by missbeizy
- A tumble and a vow by missbeizy
- Go Your Own Way, MP by zavocado
- Floorshow by Neaf
- No Envy No Fear by Neaf
- Significant Others by lovely-sparkle
- Treasure Lust, 53-? by piratebootyahoy
Note: I do NOT own neither of these stories. Also thank you so much to all these amzing authors (and all the writers in the fandom) for sharing their stories with us and make more easier the waiting for our boys getting back together.
Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
-the pastor shifts a few notes around-
Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.
whenever i watch a show with my family i like to throw in bits of trivia about the writers, actors, original script… that sort of thing
they’re never as awed as they should be tbh